LONDON CHEMICALS & RESOURCES LISTED IN EUROPE’S 1000 FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES 2020
The FT 1000, compiled with Statista, a research company, lists the European companies that achieved the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue between 2015 and 2018. Companies requiring a minimum growth rate of 38.4 per cent to make the FT 1000 list.
To be included in this FT 1000 listing, a company had to meet the following criteria:
- Revenue of at least €100,000 generated in 2015 (or currency value equivalent according to the average of the actual fiscal year).
- Revenue of at least €1.5m generated in 2018 (or currency value equivalent according to the average of the actual fiscal year).
- The company is independent (the company is not a subsidiary or branch office of any kind).
- The revenue growth between 2015 and 2018 was primarily organic (ie “internally”stimulated).
- If a company is listed on a stock exchange, its share price has not fallen by half or more since 2018.
- Companies from these countries were eligible to participate: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
Calculation of growth rates
The calculation of revenue growth rates — the compound annual growth rate used to rank the companies and the absolute growth rate — is based on the 2015 and 2018 figures submitted by the companies in the respective national.
Evaluation and qualityassurance
All data reported by the companies was processed and checked by Statista. Companies that did not fulfil the criteria for inclusion in the ranking were deleted. The lowest average annual growth rate required to be included in the ranking this year was 38.3per cent.